Rural missionaries work with pastors and churches in rural communities. These missionaries are committed to partnering with local churches in ways that are relevant to their cultural context. They also work with districts to establish new churches in under-served communities.
• Empower pastors with training and renewal workshops.
• Raise up future leaders for rural ministry.
• Help local churches become centers of evangelism, compassion, and community renewal.
• Plant new churches within the context of rural cultures.
• Respond to disasters in rural areas.
• Partner with local churches in ministry to the rural poor with compassion and dignity.